- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 50 min
- Servings 12
Ready in 50 minutes, these delicious mini pumpkin pies topped with whipped topping are a wonderful dessert – that’s made using Original Bisquick® mix.
1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 In medium bowl, stir all ingredients except whipped topping until blended. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into each muffin cup.
- 3 Bake about 30 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown and edges are starting to pull away from sides of pan. Cool 10 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with 1 generous tablespoonful whipped topping.